The Things Network Paris community meeting, The world's first open LoRa network
October 10th 2016, Paris.
WHERE? Vertical M2M's HQ, one of TTN Paris' community coordinator - 67, rue de Dunkerque 75009 Paris
WHEN? October 10th 2016 from 5 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. 17h à 19h30.
Before introducting the meeting, here is a short video explaining what is The Things Network (TTN).
TTN has a robust and cost effective LoRa network architecture that can enable pilot, or forward industrial, projects...
As a coordinator of the TTN Paris community, we are aware of this intiative strength and opportunities:
- A robust, cost effective, open and participative LoRa network
- Develop pilot projects coming from both public and private organizations to develop usages.
- Sensitize the publi audience in order to define the cooperation modes between public and private worlds
In order to learn more about the TTN LoRa architecture or simply to start thinking on the LoRa protocol and related IoT projects (LPWA to think further), come to meet the TTN Paris community next october 10th.
Especially, wee will present:
- TTN 2016 - 2017 Road map overview: understand the TTN architecture and its capabilities
- LoRaWAN technical overview and good practices
- LoRaWAN security aspects: feedback of a recognized security consultant
- Networking and ideation with players of the ecosystem: industrial, institutional...
To directly register: